1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SIXTEEN GUAGE 1X FIRED HULLS FOR SALE!SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--I have the following once fired 16ga. hulls for sale. 300 Remington GL's shipped Priority mail for $37.50. I also have a box of 200 Federal Purple hulls and 100 Remington Gl's--total 300 hulls--for $37.50 delivered via Priority mail. In the next week or so, I will have more available, including some Activ's, RST's and others. Stay tuned!

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm more interested in what you're putting them through. :)

3. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Well Bob--let's see if I can remember!!! Win M21, Parker DHE, GHE and Trojan, Win M12. Rem 1100, Rem 31/870, Merkel 147, Browning Citori and Sweet 16, Ithaca 37 and NID, Army and Navy SxS, AYA M37 and a few others...........................Hope you are well. BD

4. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

1st box of 300 Remmies are sold. The other box of Federals and Remmies are available.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well I don't want a 21, the Parker I think you already sold to me,the model 12's I still have and probably won't use again, and the sweet 16 I gave to a young bird hunter at a bargain several years ago. Funny story, it took him a couple of weeks to make up his mind, 2 barrels nice shape for $650, a couple of days later he called all excited saying he had a couple of friends who'd like one also. Did I have any more for sale. Hopefully today he realizes what I did for him because he was a young bird hunter with a dog starting out.

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

boomer, you mean that you have all those 16's and not a 97 in the bunch?

GneJ

7. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Actually hippie--I did have 2! Thanks for reminding me. They are gone now but I wish I still had one of them! It was a M97 16 bore that was choked and marked WS-1!! The only one I have ever seen............

8. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.