1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

site lite laser boresighter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nutty1, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

has anyone used this product i noticed that they make one just for shotguns [sg-120] i have heard that some of the snap cap types are junk this model goes into the end of bbl just curious thanks steve site-lite-lasers.com

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Try putting a good web site up.

3. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I have found a site that had them. I had to look at one to make sure it was what I thought it was. Its the SL-100 and I have heard and seen it work well in both rifles and sotguns. Just take it out of the bore before shooting.

4. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

SORRY WWW.SITELITE-LASERS.COM

5. doug gray

doug gray TS Member

I'm a dealer for one out of Great Britan, Arrow Laser Shot. Inserts in end of barrel and switches on by touching the trigger or trigger guard with a ring over your trigger finger. Excellent for POI, gun set up and home practice, especially with Terry Jordan's Wall chart. They run $195 plus $6 for the "pattern plate" and $15 shipping from UK. I sold out at the SW Grand am placing a new order this week. DGG 806-622-8142

6. stockguy

stockguy Member

Doug is selling the ONLY laser accurate enough for me to use in my business. Don't get a chamber mounted one or the cheap $100 one from Cabelas. If you want the most accurate alignment system, give Doug a call. The Arrow Laser Shot also has attachments available at extra cost for someone other than the shooter to engage the laser light as well as 20 gauge adapters, etc.

Greg Hissem

7. SoftCraft

SoftCraft TS Member

used one to setup my USPSA open gun....very accurate. Range tests shows it shoots where the lazer pointed. Great devise!

Rich

8. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

I carry my Arrow with me everywhere, and every gun I think about buying, I make sure of POI first.

They are kinda fun while during a downpour in the clubhouse, some real surprises are found then.

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

A good laser boresighter would be useful for getting different barrels to shoot in the same place. One would also be helpful in determining if a barrel shot to the left or right. They should indicate where the barrel is pointing but this will not be the POI. Gravity will cause the shot to fall about 3 inches at 40 yards and a boresighter will not allow for gravity. If a bore sight indicated a POI 6 inches high at 40 yards, the actual POI would be 3 inches.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

site lite bore sighter shotgun poi

site lite laser sg 120 price

sitelite forum

sitelite mag laser sl-100

sitelite sl-100 forum

who accurate is site light sl-100