1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sioux Falls S.D. Gun Show

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz-bang, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

This weekend February 9&10 The Dakota Territory Gun Collectors Assn. will be having there annual trophy show in Sioux Falls South Dakota. This is one of my favorite and best Gun Shows. Well worth the travel. 750 tables.

If your tired of going to shows full of flee market junk and military stuff come to this show. Quality dealers with lots of Winchesters and collectible ammo and well run.

2. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Hey, whiz Bang when you at the show pick me up something nice for my birthday . Send it to Kevin as I am stuck down here in Az and get home till the snow melts Thanks in advance . Charlie

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Sounds like a snowstorm Sunday so I think I'll try to make it on Saturday.

Whiz, I'll help you shop for Charlie.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

So now there is a "Whiz", me, and a "Whiz-Bang" both from South Dakota, or is Whiz-Bang from MN?

Go figure.

Jim "Whiz" WHite

5. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

oneidcharlie I have something in mind just for you. Just remember on my birthday I would like a brick of spotlites. Kevin called me today.

Rick if you make it I can be found on the front row. There will be a sign that says Wild Goose Sports or I will be walking the floor. I will be there Friday and Saturday till about 2:00.

From MN whiz white. Apparently you read the other thread. Our MN state trooper friend has a hard time remembering who is who. That's why we have to video these officers when they stop us to keep every thing straight. I will be driving through his area on the way over.

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I met one on way to Mpls around Luverne. Running Lidar.

Can't believe the sped limits are lower on I90 in MN. Where is the one HP you talk about located?

WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.