1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Single-Payer healthcare - look what you're missing

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Single-Payer healthcare - look what you

We are constantly told that countries with Single-Payer have "better outcomes," and are "healthier" than us. Really?

Click above for another perspective ^^^

According to this, 57% of men diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in the UK, DIE FROM IT? Holy shinola. If true, that's crazy. What, are the patients just plumb ate up with the stuff, before "the system" detects it?

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

One of the reasons our "mortality" is worse is the high amount of drug usage here,,,,I would also bet they use the abortions as "infant mortality" in skewing their numbers as well,,,,there is no way in Hades that we rank 37th world wide in mortality,,,,show me the numbers!!!! But then again, that makes me un-American since I disagree.

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Cmon Big Dog. You "bet" they use abortions as infant mortality. Get a grip boy. Get a grip.

4. bigdogtx

allright jake,,,,show me how we rank 37th, or whatever number the libs want to use today, in mortality in the world????

5. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

The relatively high infant mortality in the United States is skewed by those born to addict mothers; a rather common tragedy observed by those who work in big city (especially inner-city) hospitals. I pity the kids. I feel nothing but extreme loathing for these so-called "mothers". The human side of statistics. Chichay

6. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

That ranking should get better after the Dems kill off all the old people. They should save money by only treating those in the prime of life; that should give them plenty of money left over to take care of the dead-beats and illegals.

Think positive!

Obama and Pelosi know what is best for you. Those of you who persist to say that you don't need or want their help are unamerican. They are from the government, and they are here to help.

BK

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

bigdog, I don't know how the organizations that compile birth mortality or other demographic information gather their information. I do know that if you Google birth mortality rates or ranks you will get dozens of different sites with virtually the same ranking information.

I have no knowledge that the information is gathered or kept by "liberals." If And I don't believe you have any such knowledge based on facts. If such information is gathered or kept by "conservatives" and it is different then please point me to the information.

Do you also question demographic information on average life spans?

8. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Single payer will be the early death of us all. This government couldn't effectively run a one car funeral. Why do you think there will be no Congressmen who will enroll their family in such a plan? Another thing, would you want the government having all of your health records? I don't trust them with my money and certainly not my health. There's other ways to reform healthcare, such as starting with the major components which fuels the costs; i.e., the need for tort reform. How can you have any serious discussion without addressing the bloodsucking attorneys? BT-100dc

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Guard Rail,

You absolutely hit the nail on the head. They are going to skim as much as possible off the young and healthy, in order to pay for the dead-beats and illegals.

10. brigade

brigade TS Member

Robert Gibbs, White(?)house press secretary today tried to put a positive spin on obamacare..... his expression on his face looked like he was trying to convince his mother that he really didn't mess in his pants even though the smell was obvious.....Ed

11. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

You guys are close to the truth. Take out the deaths in the inner cities from gangs(drugs) and infant mortality due to drug use and no nation could come close to our quality of life and longevity.
    There isn't any way Hussein can insure 40 million people and reduce costs without decreasing usage.
    I haven't figured out why he is pushing so hard to get this bill passed.
    Hell, remember when the govt took over the mustang ranch in Nevada for income tax exasion. They tried to run the place and went broke. Only the govt could loose money selling whisky and women.

12. bigdogtx

sptnclays,,,,hussein wants healthcare because there hundreds of billions of dollars there that he and congress want to control,,,,it is NOT about healthcare/insurance, they want the MONEY,,,,

I am still saying that we are screwed by them as they don't have money to cover SS and Medicare or all the mandates,,,,add in the reduced dollars into the Treasury (there was 37% less corportate tax paid this past April) and you see a major reason they need to control the economy,,,,he started with the banking/lending industry, then the auto industry, now the healthcare/insurance industry,,,,next will be the investments,,,,watch your 401(k) be taken over as you have squandered its value....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.