1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Single, Double, and Triple Pad Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Hi Everyone,
    Several of you have asked for pictures of my shooting shirts and I have enclosed a few examples(I hope I did it right). Available are three pad thicknesses, single, double and triple (double being most popular with the trap shooters)in a premium, small diamond pattern. Pads are installed either inside or outside the clothing. Several different fabrics to choose from for the outside pad choice including the micropad which is fabric that looks and feels like leather, but completely washable. I can extend the pad over the shoulder for those of you whom like to carry your break action gun on your shoulder. Just about any shirt style available including windshirts, sweaters, jackets, ect., in sizes from extra small to 8XL, men, women and youth. Colors may vary from size to size. Left and right hand. There are discounts for clubs, groups, and vendors. Turnaround time is approximately 5 to 10 days depending on how quickly I receive the shirts from my supplier, and my workload at the time. Contact can be made at the email address above. I know many of you don't like Ebay for a good reason, but I have several shirts listed in my store and if you want to take a look at what I do, just click on the link. I also want to thank all my loyal customers over the past few years! Thanks! Good Shooting! Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear

2. ShootinSue

Let's try the pics again.

3. ShootinSue

I'm not sure how to post multiple pictures in one reply. Any help would be appreciated.

4. ShootinSue

Here's another example:

5. ShootinSue

One more....

6. ShootinSue

Last one.

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Susie-Q, check yer email? Hap

8. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

9. ShootinSue

Thanks all!!

10. ShootinSue

11. ShootinSue

12. ShootinSue

13. ShootinSue

For those of you who have contacted me...yes, I will be adding many different styles of shirts and pad choices in the coming week or two in my Ebay store. Pads can be applied to the inside and outside of the clothing with your choice of three thicknesses of padding and fabric for outside the clothing pads. If you have a favorite shirt you would like a pad installed/applied to, I can do that also. I will be adding sweaters and jackets also. Check my store often, new items will be appearing in the next couple of days. Thanks to all! Sue

14. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I'm looking for something like this in LH XL, but, hopefully not orange....

15. ShootinSue

Certainly. These shirts are available in XL, several shirt colors to choose from, and your choice of pad, thickness and color. I have the microsuede pads available in several colors, or fabric if you prefer. If you are interested in this type of shirt, please email me and I can send you shirt color charts and pad colors. This shirt in size XL, with a microsuede pad, over the shoulder for break action guns, would be 28.99 plus shipping. (I would move the pocket from the left to the right side.) The cuffs in microsuede would be extra. Thanks, Sue

16. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Here's one Sue built for me, I love it!

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=8-20Pics049.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.