1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Singh & Assoc. - Authorized MrSkeet410 Contractor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dear Kind Sirs,

I have been entrusted by the Secretary General of U.N. International Firearms Policy Committee ( >> Trapshooting Outreach Division << ), to contact you in regard to the Vacation absence of your colleage, a Mr. Skeet 410, and to convey certain informations to you on his behalf, during his time-out period.

By way of introduction, Singh & Associates are a fullservice back-office internet media relations firm, serving web clients on all continents and in all time zones. Our specialty is in the area of responsive and cost-effective articulation of witty Internet Chatroom Representations, rendered with utmost professional and business-like demeanor, and in a style which matches most closely the way the client would post, if he were rendering the posting himself.

We trust you will be enjoying these jaunty and enlivening communications from your colleague, who is most keenly keeping you in his thoughts during his convalescence. And should you perchance have need of our services, we are earnestly hoping you will be keeping Sing & Assoc. in mind for all your Internet Posting needs.

(message follows):

------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I see you "Tea Party" Republicans have got yourselves in a pickle now. Rush has apologized to that sweet girl, and now NBC says Romney is trailing Obama by double-digit margins since you snake-dancing CCW dorks have managed to drag him to the Right and make him un-electable. I hope you are happy with FOUR MORE YEARS of Obama, you stupid racist oafs."

------------------------------------------------------

(end message)

Thanking you,

Your most humble servant,

A. J. Singh

copyright 2012, Singh & Assoc. London - Sydney - New Delhi - Hong Kong

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

If you believe NBC polls---YOU ARE A MORON!! NBC skews everything to make it match what they want you to hear.

Chuck

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Post Note:

Singh & Associates also conducts targeted polling for all manner of commercial and government clients, and would be most pleased to perform a poll for your church, business, agency, Scout Troop, or Bridge Club, at your request.

Yours truly,

A. J. Singh

copyright 2012, Singh & Assoc. London - Sydney - New Delhi - Hong Kong

4. ctreay

ctreay Member

While Mrskeet is on vacation lets let the dog sleep!

ctreay

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm hoping and praying the vacation is Permanent. I saw absolutely nothing useful or positive from having the troll around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.