1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple eye test

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lighthouse, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Check out the above site. If you look at the "PINK DOT" illusion with one eye at a time, you will be able to identify blind spots in your peripheral vision. Good Luck George Olsen

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Guess i have no blind spots either eye unless i'm missunderstanding the test. The green dot was visible all the way around and pink disappeared with either eye while starring at the crosshair. This right??---Matt

3. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Matt,When I did this test, I could only see spots at 11,12,1,2,3 O'clock with my left eye. I went to eye doc and was given a computerized peripheral vision test,that showed the same results, I am now being treated for Glaucoma. George

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Hey George,

Hope the treatment helps you out. Look forward to seeing here for the chain shoot at Markham Feb 10-13.

Eric

5. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

Well Matt the same with me the green dot was visible all the way around and pink disappeared. That means if there is anythng wrong with your eyes, I have the same problem. Rick

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Rick---Hope its not terminal.....LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.