1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SILVER SEITZ

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pdq, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Larry:

Unless the above gun is stolen, given the description it sounds like you've priced it about $$2 - 3,000 under market.

I already have one, so not interested but you should post pics -- not hard to do if you follow the instructions at the top of the list.

Pete

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pete,

You must not be looking very hard there are at least 2 others on here for that or less. Bill

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Not picking on anyone so nobody get their panties in a wad but is it just me or the time of the year or something but it seems like nearly every for sale post is attracting some kind of non helpful comment? I wish we'd put it in the rules that you can't make any comments about someone elses for sale post other than asking the normal questions, there are other forums that do that and it seems fair to me. I know sometimes it's just someone who wants to protect some nieve ts.com person from paying too much or something like that but there is no place for this on a forum. But that's my opinion.

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There is a significant market differential on the adjustable rib Seitz gun. With the right photos this gun should sell. Rick ~~~~Texas

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

And what pray tell is the significant market differential .

I think most know an ADJ. rib cost more not much but more . But a Silver Seitz with an ADJ, rib in 80% condition is not worth any more then a standard rib Seitz in 95% condition . In fact the Adjustable this and that is getting kind of old just give me a gun that fits .

Pictures will help . (ALOT)

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

sbx... Maybe you wear panties...

It is a forum.

7. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

0   0   0

if I had one It'd want as much as I could get, let the market bear.....leave their post alone......maybe you will have some swag on here to peddle......don't throw stones!!

tony

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold or pulled?????

9. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I rest my case. The gun is sold and the two for sale without adjustable rib are getting no action at all in the high $7,000 range. Rick~~~~Texas

10. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

0   0   0

Congratulations Rick, you win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.