1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ramorton, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Does anyone have a left hand Silver Seitz for sale with a 34" full chkoe #2 or #2/12 rib. Pull trigger, preferrably 80 to 100% POI. LOP would be 14.5 to 14.625. Thanks, Roy

2. ramorton

Does anyone have a left hand Silver Seitz for sale with a 34" full choke #2 or #2/12 rib. Pull trigger, preferrably 80 to 100% POI. LOP would be 14.5 to 14.625. Thanks, Roy

3. ramorton

Pat, thanks, I am trying to get away from having to sell the right hand wood and finding the left hand wood that would fit. Surely, someone has the gun I am looking for. I have a call into Doud Wolk now. He usually can find what i want. Roy

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Roy,

Indiana Gun Club has one listed with LH wood, 35" barrel, Full choke, adjustable rib.

Their website address is: www.indianagunclub.com.

Just put Seitz in the seach engine and it will bring it up. I hope this helps. Steve and Phillip are two very stand-up people and will help you out any way they can.

ec90t

5. ramorton

ec90T, thanks, I have seen this gun. It looks like someone has replaced the original barrel with an adj. rib barrel and have raised the comb. I just bought some left hand wood from Steve, very nice people to deal with. Thanks for the help, Roy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.