1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Seitz, Titanium or Steel receiver

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bbourdage, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbourdage

bbourdage Member

I have been trying out different gun configurations, and have really taken a liking to the Silver Seitz gun. It does get a little heavy after 300 clays.

I have not been able to shoot a Titanium receiver yet, does anyone have firsthand knowledge on the difference.

Do you notice a difference between the two receivers ?

Does the felt recoil change much ?.

Thanks for your responses.

Barry

2. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

PerazziBigBore, Why?

3. zoom

zoom TS Member

When I had my Seitz built I tried both. I thought I would go all the way and get the titanium reciver but I bought a steel reciver, money was not a factor at that time. I felt the gun made of titanium was too light and for me moved too fast. If I were going to get the Seitz O/U it would be steel as well.I feel I need the weight (mass) to take up recoil. My Seitz comes in at 9 3/4 lbs. and that works for me. This is just my two cents. Good luck

4. bbourdage

bbourdage Member

Thanks for the info, I was curious about the difference in felt recoil, I do not notice the recoil at all on the steel units.

Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
silver seitz gun fro clays
silver seitz tinanium

silver seitz titanium

silver seitz titanium vs steel
silver seitz with black receiver