1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Seitz right hand set of wood

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 19539trap, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

Looking for a right hand set of wood for a silver seitz. Will pay immediatly. Thanks

2. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

How about paying for the Kolar case UPS paid you for, I am posting this because you will not return my calls, Thought you where a better person than that. Ronnie

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Uh oh! I see one coming! Tom Rhoads

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

5. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

Very nice Ronnie. If you wern't trying to scam UPS and pull a fast one it would have been different. I do not lie or cheat for money.

6. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

How am I scaming UPS you said the case was not busted before you shipped it and the box was damaged as well as the case that why I turn in a claim and they inspected it and told me that they will pay you , you are the shipper. Now I have a damaged case for a Kolar that I paid you for and you will no return my calls. I have the inspectors names that came from UPS and called them and they said you have been paid, If you need the money that bad keep it, My name as a dealer means more that that for me to do something like that, Ronnie's Taxidermy and Guns

7. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

Ronny, That is a lie and you know it. I never settled with UPS. Since you brought this up here. You recieved the shippment from UPS and didn't call me till the day later. I sold you the Kolar that I had for sale at $5200.00 and you paid me 4400.00 shipped to you. I put insurance on it not you because you are too cheap. Then you called me and said a panel was scratched. UPS went to your place and you told them you wanted the case replaced. You wanted to keep that case and me replace it with a double barrel case with the money and keep the single barrel case. I called Kolar and they told me to call Americase. They told me a panel would be $125.00 but you wanted the scuffed case and a new one. Insurance fraud is illegal where I come from. Sorry it had to get to this. Why didn't you stay off my thread?

8. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

DROP IT

9. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I still have the case and box with your shipping label on it, you told me UPS was going to pick it up and I said not till I get another case, Just a question for you why will you not return my calls or answer your phone when I call? You took the offer I made, the deal was made by both parties not just me and yes I do make a living buying and selling that my only job! Ronnie

10. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

Maybe you need a real job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.