1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SILVER SEITZ...PRICE REDUCED

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoggy, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

What kind of add is this? No photos, no price. Sheesh. You guys must think we're mind readers. Or are you fishing?

2. BBowen

BBowen Member

thanks, jerry. well said.

this silver seitz is still available. call 605-347-3133

bruce bowen
    sturgis south dakota

3. ccridr

ccridr Member

I don't care who he is, how he is or what he does for a living, if it is worth selling and the seller is not ashamed of the asking price, put the price in the ad. Bruce ( yes I have met and talked with him )is selling a product and service, why should I have to email him to ask the price? I can own any gun I choose, with out going to the bank for the money and I am looking for a seitz at this time, but I refuse to beg someone for a price. Again, if you want to sell it, price it.
    Colby

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I agree ccridr, I too have been keeping my eyes open for a good deal on one of these fine guns.

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Seems to me you weed out the tire kickers w/price and picture posted. JMHO

6. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

It promotes tire-kicking......

Tire kicking is defined as 'How much and can you send pictures'.....This post forces both of those questions to be asked by e-mail or phone call. I would say the tire kicker traffic in Bruce's e-mail is doubled at least.

As stated, that's his business and if that is the way he wants to do it it's his call. However, the brown nosing tire kicker comments posted here are nothing more than speculative bull poop.

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for BB to advertise for sale the "blow up gun", now that would be a prize!

8. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

h92064- That's the whole point....it isn't hard to call or e-mail. Nobody ever said that it was. Everybody did say, or 'speculate', that Bruce posted the gun the way that he did to eliminate 'tire kicking'. Taking his side so to speak without even knowing the 'real' reason sounds and smells like 'I'll be your champion' brown-nosing.

My point is this....The 'real' reason that Bruce posted the gun in the manner that he did is because it is his choice to post it any flipping way he wants to...period. He doesn't have to have any other motive. You all have branded him as having one other than just trying to move the gun.

Having said that, if you are interested call or e-mail. If you want to kick tires, call or e-mail......which is also your right.

None of that has a thing to do with the Seitz or Bruce. Gun for sale...don't get any less comlicated than that.

9. ccridr

ccridr Member

DB Bill
    How busy colld Bruce be that he did not have time for 6 more key strikes on his key board? The tire kicker theme does not wash, there has to be an alterior motive. If Bruce is at the grand I will ask him face to face. So far he is like a used car salesman, not pricing his product until he tries to decern how much the rube can pay.
    Kabitzer ? Because I want a dealer to be up front? He makes his living selling guns, I sure as hell do not make mine emailing for prices. I will own a Sietz, and you can bet both of yours that it will not be bought from Bruce.
    Opinions are like a$$ holes, every one has one and they all stink. In this great country of ours every one is allowed their own opinion, we have heard yous and it doesn't agree with mine. So unless you have a dog in this fight, I don't care to heae yours again.
    Colby M Cousineau ( notice I sign my real name and not some code name to hide behind.)

10. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Bob and Bruce are great individuals. They both have tremendously favorable reputations. They also don't need to do business with you if they so choose. That being said...

Someone above commented that how much more efforts would it have been for Bruce to post a price....six keystrokes.....well here's the other side....

How many keystrokes have you all wasted and still haven't gotten a pic or price??? It would have required a lot less effort to email Bruce and simply request... "Photos and price." Lets see that was....17 keystrokes including the space bar.....

Talk about wasted time, wasted effort, and unadulterated BS.

Jim Cruz

11. ccridr

ccridr Member

Hay DB Bill, So unless you have a dog in this fight, I don't care to hear yours again. That is the complete quote. Are you shilling for Bruce? Are you his brother in law? Are you going to help me pay for the gun I buy? If the answer to the above three questions is no, then I don't care to hear it.
    Colby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.