1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Seitz Over Under or combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nuts, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuts

Nuts TS Member

I heard the other day that Silver Seitz makes an O/U...anyone got a picture of one, I would like to see what it looks like...is it made in a combo?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

A friend of mine bought an O/U early last spring. I am fairly certain that it is not yet offered as a combo. Sorry, but I don't have any pictures. Interesting looking gun. It looks like it has a very tall profile, but handles very nicely. JMHO. Bill Malcolm

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I fondled Richie's O/U Seitz at the Sliver Dollar a few years back.. and shot one a man had purchased down there.. It shot fantastic.. and I see no need for a Combo. It very much felt like a MX10 and was vastly more dynamic than a Ljutic Bi-gun.. I would look at having Richie make titanium barrels for it.. if he has not done that already.. as well as titanium forend iron.. It's one of the few shotguns worthy of saying 21st century..

4. Nuts

Nuts TS Member

On the Silver Seitz website, its says "Ask About Our NEW Over/Under Gun, AVAILABLE NOW!!" However thats the only reference to the O/U that I could find, no pictures or specifications.

I'm not really in the finacial position to buy such a gun, but I am interested in learning about it.

5. ABH

ABH Member

I held one at the PA state shoot this year. Nice solid gun. Felt a little heavy though. Not sure it's worth $20K.

ART H.

6. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Chris Vendel won the Doubles Championship at this years grand using his over/under Silver Seitz.

Ron Burdick

7. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

The over/under is a big receiver, get the titanium to keep the weight down. My friend owns one - truely a nice gun.

8. setter

setter Member

There's a picture of the Seitz O/U at the last post of above thread!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.