1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Seitz for sale like new

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Mike a number 1 rib is almost flat . It goes flat-1-2-and 2 1/2 the 2 1/2 being the high rib . a number 2 is about like a BT-100 . Motor that is not a number 1 rib it look to be the high rib (2 1/2 )

KEYBEAR

2. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

I am engraving a Silver Seitz at this time for a man. I couldn't believe how hard the stainless was to cut. On calling the fact. in Md. , I found out the hardness registers 40 on the C scale Rockwell ! This is one of the toughest guns to along with a Win. mod. 21. Off hand, I'd say this gun should last a number of lifetimes. Ken

3. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

Mr. Mike ---- you ar SOOO right about this Seitz Not wearing out. This action has the tightest tolerancea due to top level machining and engraving it requires a momax cobalt tool and this even wears out easily. For my money the Seitz with its 40 "C" scale rockwell is the strongest action available ----- welll, at least until your new Cole is completed. Looks like I had better start making up some new tools out of tungsten carbide --- I'm going to need them. Ken

4. dotormike

dotormike TS Member

Interested in any Seitz. Will buy one soon. LOP, Cast on/Off, Toe In/Out? Let me know. Thanks Mike Reilly

5. dotormike

dotormike TS Member

Sorry I gave you the wrong E-mail address. I am still interested in the specifics of the Seitz. LOP, Cast, Toe? Thanks, Mike Reilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.