1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Seitz customer service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roofcutter1, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roofcutter1

roofcutter1 TS Member

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Rich for the great service he did on my reciver! Thanks for a great job and a VERY small down time, it's this kind of hands on service that makes Silver Seitz such a wonderful company to deal with! Bob Murray

2. roofcutter1

roofcutter1 TS Member

Mike, thanks for the nice post, but this piece of lumber is Phils latest creation! Bob M............

3. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

WOW WHAT A GUN.- SEITZ SERVICE IS REALLY GREAT AND THEY MAKE A QUALITY GUN.

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

It looks like a new gun. Why did it need service and especially at the price?

5. roofcutter1

roofcutter1 TS Member

Dave,when I bought it I had the trigger set at 31/2# and it was too lite, so Rich reset it at 4# and it is perfect!! He went the extra mile and checked out the whole reciver and now the gun is like brand new, a pleasure to shoot! Bob Murray

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

EVERY GUN needs service.. A Seitz is no exception.. When someone makes tiny springs.. under alot of pressure that last forever.. fine shotguns will need alot less service.. I'm having a special run of springs made for the top lever of a Perazzi.. I'm sorry to say.. they will not be cheap.. As the $8.00 Dan charges for these springs seems to bother many shooters.. a $35.00 spring will be out of the question for many shooters.. On top of that.. they'll need to be hand fitted.. I'm looking to get 2 to 3 years out of one.. Time will tell.. Until then.. I still suggest changing them yearly.. For those of you who can't.. I'm happy to assist you if you catch me at a shoot..or come to New Orleans.. I hear Krieghoff and Kolar also have springs that need to be changed every year or so for top performance..
    Richie has always been wonderful to me.. and the 2 Seitz I own.. Old #49 still has.. and will always have a special place in my heart..It too.. looks like new..inside and out.. Good shooting to all.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.