1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Seitz Barrel-SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by scott starks, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

34' barrel # 530A choked, .018. 1800 shipped to your house.
    [​IMG]

2. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

3. pulllit

pulllit Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

4. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

I have had some good questions. My knowledge is very limited. I forwarded the questions to Pete for answers. My Father, Ikey Starks had quite a collection of guns that Pete, a close family friend here in Denver is helping us sell. We sold the Seitz gun a few weeks ago, but the buyer only wanted one barrel. We are now selling the second barrel. I have attached another picture.

Scott Starks
    [​IMG]

5. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

PM's are tough to forward to Pete. It will be easier if you can email me direct with questions and I can forward them to Pete. Thanks!
    Scott Starks

[​IMG]

6. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

Hey guys thanks for all your replys & questions about the Seitz barrel...I owned & shot almost every trapgun but never a Seitz so I know very little about them...Please google Seitz for their tele #...You can see the ser# in the photo...I'm sure they can answer all your questions...I assure you this is a pristine barrel worth way more than the price you see.... Again thanks & good shooting..............Pete

7. TjayE

TjayE Member

0   0   0

What is the max POI this barrel can be adjusted? Also, what does "choked .018/032" mean? Just guessing it means there are two choke tubes with the barrel and one is .018" and the other is .032". Tom

8. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Hoofta! I should have done more research before I listed this. I am sorry for the confusion and THANK YOU to all who have emailed me with guidance. I appreciate all of your knowledge and thank you for kindly offering it to me with out being rude.
    The Barrel was part of a set. Pete measured the barrels Ser. 530 and 530A to be .032 on the 530 and .018 on the 530A barrel. We sold the gun two weeks ago and the buyer only wanted one barrel, the 530 barrel .032.

I am now attempting to sell the second barrel. I will call Seitz to verify this. Sorry I posted without knowing more.

Thank you to all who have helped guide me to this point! The readers on TS are some of the most knowledgable people I have ever met. They all helped me without hammering me for my ignorance, THANK YOU!

Scott Starks

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Scott, it would also be good to know the bore diameter. It will tell potential buyers if the bore was changed, or if it could be bored larger to create a tighter choke. .018 choke will have limited desire.

10. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Whew... I got the following email from Rich from Seitz about the barrel. Hope this clears things up...

It was made 2006 with .741 backbore and.018 choke

Thanks, Rich Phillips

Silver Seitz

19200 Middletown Rd

Parkton,Md 21120

Ph 410-329-6801

Fx 410-357-5916

www.silverseitz.com

11. bikerjohn

bikerjohn Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What is bottom line delivered thanks john

12. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for all for the interest in the Seitz barrel. The value for anything is what the market will pay. I received numerous offers in the 1200-1300 range. I guess that is the true value. With the help of Pete, I am selling Dad’s guns and equipment for my Mother. Because of Pete’s reputation, I was able to receive one offer from a regular that was above the rest. I accepted that offer today.
    This barrel is sold pending funds!
    Thanks Pete,
    Scott Starks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

silver seizt for sale with chock tubes