1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Doller Big 50's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick in Ohio, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Silver Doller Big 50

Hey is there anyone on here that will be shooting the big 50's in February down at the Silver Dollar?

Why I am asking is I am taking my wife and grand daughter down in February to Madeira Beach, FL to see my wife's Mom & Dad for a week and I am looking for some thing to do to get me out of the condo for a little bet, so I was thinking about getting in some registered targets.

2. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

They have some bigger shoots in feb, not sure they will be having big 50's. Depending on when you are there. I'm sure they will have something for you, worst case is just shooting practice. oscar

3. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The Federal Shoot is February 8-10, Beretta Shoot, February 14-17 and the White Flyer is February 21-24.

Big 50s are Tuesday and Thursday, so there will be some.

Lots of shoots from January through March. And Big 50s when there's no shoots on a Tuesday or Thursday. A Doubles Derby on Fridays, when no shoot is scheduled, the Silver Hair on Wednesdays and a similar Derby on Mondays.

Pretty busy with shoots, so you will certainly find something you want to do there.

Bob

4. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

See ya there in Feb Rick. I am leaving to go down Dec. 26th and stay thru April 1st. I can't wait for X mas to be over.

Rooferbob

6. greta500

greta500 Member

The Tuesday and Thursday Big 50 have been doing very well

Lots of fun

Greta Cesario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.