1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar weather

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapshooter90, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter90

trapshooter90 TS Member

what is the weather like at Silver Dollar

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I've only been there from mid-January on and only for the last five years. Expect January and early February to range from low sixties to the mid seventies. Late February to early March low seventies to mid eighties. I have experienced very little rain and it usually starts around 2 pm and finishes at night. The neat thing is the ground is dry about 12 hours after a rain. Since the air is heavier, the temps are a bit colder feeling then what the same temps might feel like in a dryer climate. Despite the heavier air, I have rarely felt it was too humid when the temps reach the mid eighties. The locals will have down jackets, gloves and hoods up when it's in the low sixties. Us hardy Minnesoteans wear a long sleeve shirt over a T-shirt on these days.

Mark Zauhar

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It's got to be better than here today. Snow storm, 20's and dropping. See you in January.

Don

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Strong winds are whipping down from the Tampa Airport. Too bad there's no way to get there from the Tampa Airport.

-S&M Snyder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.