1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver dollar Shoot Special

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Highrise, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highrise

Highrise TS Member

Does anyone know if the Silver Dollar will be running a shoot special for this years Southern Grand.
    Last year Kemens were offered somewhere in the mid $50's a flat, and was wondering what the plans might be for this year.

2. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Last I heard was $52.99+ tax offered at special shoots only. S Grand qualifies. Normal price: $59.99. Marc

3. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

They are good shells

4. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Same price this year. But, only during the Dixie. Probably will do the same at the Southern Grand and Florida State Shoot in March.

Bob

5. geeber

geeber Member

I saw a sign today, but the only price I can remember is for a flat of Federal plastic gold medal. $69.00.

Gary B.

6. straightshooter1

Yes, Gary, Bill has left the Gold Medals on sale for 69.95 and the Federal papers for 79.95. Or, maybe they are $69.00 and 79.00 (I just don't recall the cents part).

But the Kemens are definitely $52.99.

Bob

7. straightshooter1

Today there were STS for $74.99 and AAs for $75.99 plus the other brands I mentioned above.

As far as I know, this is the cheapest price anywhere near the Tampa area for shells. Far cheaper than Dick's.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.