1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar, rental Jan Feb March

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by buckshot, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

rent for the next 3 months now thru the Florida state, dbl wide on the front row, used to be called millionaires row,, house has been all redone
    Call me 586-322-9282, 813-920-4495 ive been asked to sell or rent,bring your tooth brush, everything there needed to stay the winter

Silver Dollar doublewide for sale or rent, Silver Dollar Drive, Odessa, Fl.. 2 bedroom, 2 bath's. Shed with new washer and dryer, fully furnished Florida room. All new carpet and newly tiled bathroom's. Fully furnished,new lifetime roof. No transfer fee's, lot rent $504.69. was $69,900 xxx $59,900 sell now for $53,900 or rent for $1500 a month thru April 1st Tom Nowak

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Was seroiusly looking in October 08. Thought I checked everything. Could see if I was going to rent,better do it quick.!!! Most rentals were booked for premium months.
    Know you tell me. I have made a comitment.

Joe Woods/Ontario

3. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

rent for the next 3 months now thru the Florida state, dbl wide on the front row, used to be called millionaires row,, house has been all redone
    Call me 586-322-9282, 813-920-4495 ive been asked to sell or rent,bring your tooth brush, everything there needed to stay the winter

Silver Dollar doublewide for sale or rent, Silver Dollar Drive, Odessa, Fl.. 2 bedroom, 2 bath's. Shed with new washer and dryer, fully furnished Florida room. All new carpet and newly tiled bathroom's. Fully furnished,new lifetime roof. No transfer fee's, lot rent $504.69. was $69,900 xxx $59,900 sell now for $53,900 or rent for $1500 a month thru April 1st Tom Nowak

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Was seroiusly looking in October 08. Thought I checked everything. Could see if I was going to rent,better do it quick.!!! Most rentals were booked for premium months.
    Know you tell me. I have made a comitment.

Joe Woods/Ontario

5. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

sorry Joe, it just came up for rent, Tom.

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Leo and I were looking for a place for Jan and March, would you consider this? Do you allow small house dogs? We have two adorable mini-schnauzers. Thanks, karla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.