1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar prices

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1881home, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Who removed the thread about the prices going up at the Silver Dollar? The reply's must have hit a real nerve!

2. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

I thought about stopping by there when I am down in Jan. But since I will be special I guess I will shoot somewhere that doesn't feel its necessary to screw the tourists.

3. build4u

build4u Member

I guess I would ask a question on the Silver Dollar pricing. I saw many people compare it to the prices at thier local clubs. Is the Silver Dollar a pay to play club, or one where the members do all the work? I am betting based on location they have to hire help. Pricing is less at my local club as well, however members do all the work on everything. Five hours minimum a year plus a bar duty and many people work way way more hours than that. I was a member of the Detroit Gun Club as well that was a excellent facility where it was fully staffed and proffesionally ran. Of course the dues are higher and targets are more. I manufacture three products for the Shooting sports and I am amazed at the shipping costs to some of my distributors in Florida. It is cheaper for me to ship to Texas and almost the same as shipping to California. If you are traveling and your worried about a couple of extra dollars a round when you probably do not support the club in any other way, I guess I do not know what to say?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.