1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar in Florida

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey folks,

We're taking a week long trip to florida in September and we're hoping to get over to where the Silver Dollar is for a round or two of practice (just to say we been there, lol) I am not having much luck in getting my partner in crime to agree to transport guns via plane, so can anyone tell me if the Silver Dollar has guns for use? I know they sell a few but didn't know if there were loaners.

Thanks!!

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The Silver Dollar Club has Beretta 391s that we rent $4.00/day. If you want to ship your guns down here ahead of time. Have them shipped to me at Silver Dollar Firearms. I'm the FFL dealer and will hold them for you. Call if I can help you.
    MIke Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

I really don't understand why people get so upset about flying with guns. Its no big deal. You should own a good lockable gun case anyway so what is the problem. Its easy and the only hassle is when you don't understand the procedures. Its easy.

TB

4. ducker

ducker TS Member

It really is EASY to take guns on an airliner. We have been to Silver Dollar 3 times The Grand twice Little Rock 3 times and never ever had any problems.

Gary

5. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

I should clarify. My SO is not afraid to fly with guns, it's a hassle we just don't have time for given that we've got 6 days and we're planning to start in Jacksonville Florida and drive to Tampa, Tarpon Springs and Odessa and then back to Jacksonville to fly back. If we were going to a shoot, to shoot (and not visit friends and relatives who might be opposed to the thought) we would fly with our own guns. We're not doing that. We're just trying to cram a little shotgun fun in during the vacation.

Mike, thanks for the info. We'll call as the date draws nearer to get some details.

Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.