1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar hotels

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Remington STS, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

Hey all, looking for a hotel for the Southern Grand. I've been down for the Florida state shoot but I stayed over by Busch Gardens, I've been looking for something closer as that was about 30 minutes away. Does anyone know of a place within 10 minutes? I've looked on most of the big chain sites and can only find 25-30 minutes away. Thanks Jake

2. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

Hey all, looking for a hotel for the Southern Grand. I've been down for the Florida state shoot but I stayed over by Busch Gardens, I've been looking for something closer as that was about 30 minutes away. Does anyone know of a place within 10 minutes? I've looked on most of the big chain sites and can only find 25-30 minutes away. Thanks Jake

3. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

Thanks Don, got one 15 minutes from the club in Oldsmar. Looks to be quite a bit there good info it has been awhile since I was down there. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.