1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar home on lake

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Redfish, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

Singlewide home at the Silver Dollar Golf and Trap Club with carport and enclosed garage on lake on golf side. Great condition, exterior and interior painted , upgraded appliances, central AC 3 years old. Roof 3 years old. M.bedroom with queen bed. addition room added on and can be used as bedroom with twin bed or office/storage and is wired for phones, internet. Can be sold furnished ready to move in or unfurnished. Asking $37,500 furnished. Lot rent 660.00 per month. This unit is fully furnished ready to use. email me for more info or pics. Henry (hrobtrap@aol.com)
    Address is 16816 Silver Shores Lane On golf side

2. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

3. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

I know, just haven't had time to post pics but address is 11618 Silver Shores Lane. It is rented for March and I am in process of moving some things to another home there. Haven't even put a for sale sign on it yet.
    Jr

4. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

Sorry it's 16816 Silver Shores Lane

Jr

5. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

6. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

7. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

I will be at 16812 Silver Shores Lane during the Southern Grand and Florida State shoot for more info. See Henry or Leigh for showing

8. Redfish

Redfish Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.