1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

The worst thing about the Silver $ threads is that they are making me excited about going back and I have to wait nearly 4 weeks to do that. It is a great club.

Pat Ireland

2. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

I spent a week there for the Dixie Grand, my first time in FL, I thought the staff were very friendly, the food was good. The targets were really tough only because of the wind conditions and the golf course was right around the corner and on site. I'm already planning next years trip for the Dixie. Joe B.

3. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Hey folks,

We went to the Silver Dollar for the Dixie last month. Every element of the experience was great. Last year we attended the Dixie and the Florida State Shoot.

We did have some problems at the Florida State with scorers that were day help and smoked crack at night.

We will be back for the Southern Grand Lord willing.

Oh, the picture is of the famous Bacon/Egg/Cheese Bagel found only at the SD kitchen!

38-01615

4. BuckGuru

BuckGuru Member

Man, that looks tasty. I'm glad to see you are health conscious though, and used sweetener instead of sugar in your coffee. (-:

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Zardozforty- Did you forget that the PVA sells great Ice Cream every afternoon on the front porch at Silver $? You can get Ice Cream and help out chair shooters at the same time.

Pat Ireland

6. badminton

badminton Member

Your such a liar FlaLagarto!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
aatasilverdollargunclubshootrelts

silver dollar gun club

silver dollar gun range
the silver dollar gun club