1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar getaway F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike Battista, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Park Model for sale at the Silver Dollar Club. One bedroom, propane heat, AC two window units, screened porch, washer and dryer, lot rent $400.00. Five houses from pool. Located on golf side of club by clubhouse. Interior photos to follow. Listing for owner. $22,500.00
    Mike Battista

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

0   0   0

That would be a decent buy except for the $5000.00 yearly maintenence fee.

Curt

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good ole cheerful Curt with his negative BS.

By the way I thought the maintaince fee was less on the Golf side. Mine is.

Don

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sorry I am with BIGDON he never has a positive comment to make. You can call it what ever you want BS, DODO, it is all crap.

Bob Lawless

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rick I'm glad you are feeling better. As far as Curt goes I am sorry but all he does is rip things. If he dosen't like the Dollar then fine but quit ripping it all the time. Do you or he think that who ever is interested can't figure out the maintaince fee.

Don

6. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

0   0   0

400 a mo isnt bad i live in a mobile home park in wi. We pay 460mo and have to do all our own lawn care all we have included is cable, trash, water and sewer

7. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

Does the $400/mo include the lease rent on the land?

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

In that area, water, sewer and insurance(if you can get it) is extra. I would rent for the 3-4 months, that I would consider going to Fl, in the winter or buy REAl property.

Phil Berkowitz

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It covers water, sewer and grounds maintaince (not just grass mowing) and you might add adimistrative costs and some profit for the owners of the property. Of course if you don't like it then don't go there but quit ripping people that do.

Don

10. Terry L A

Terry L A TS Member

0   0   0

It covers the lot rent, mowing, real estate taxes, garbage, water and sewer. It does not include electric, trailer license plates or landscape pruning. Terry

11. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My understanding is that the lot fee is subject to change ( escalate ) when the property changes hands, is this true ???????

12. samiam03

samiam03 Member

0   0   0

Bob and Don - Birds of a feather?

Your posting style is NOT conducive to attracting new members to the sport or the community of Trapshooters.com.

You both can be perceived as "WEB BULLIES" you both need to learn how to "work and play well with others". This is a skill set taught in elementary school.

Bob - Sir Walter Scott would be very displeased with the use of Ivanhoe as a screen name - although your thinking and posts seem to be right out of the twelfth centaury.

I always standup to Bullies and I don’t back down.

Strictly My Opinion

Sam

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

samiam03 boy I am impressed "Strictly My Opinion" So in your opinion I am not entitled to an opinion is that what you are saying?

"Sorry I am with BIGDON he never has a positive comment to make. You can call it what ever you want BS, DODO, it is all crap."

That was my only comment and in making it I gave my opinion just as you have given your. I see no bully tactics no intimidation. I made no other statements or did I try to insult anyone I just did what you did.

BTW "Sir Walter Scott would be very displeased with the use of Ivanhoe as a screen name" He would probably be just as upset if he new it was the name of one of my dogs.

So while we are at it did you have an opinion on the subject of this thread or did you just come in to beat up on Don and Myself????

Now you have a good evening.

Bob Lawless

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Semi: How is it being a bully calling out those who chose to spread garbage on this site. I am just a little more direct than most. Just like this thread - someone trying to do some good for someone else and then getting ripped. Now this thread has turned into a pissing contest.

Sam I guess it's alright for you to stand up for something but not for others to do the same. You must be a Liberal.

I play well with those that deserve to be played well with.

To Mike: I am sorry your thread has deminished to this.

Don

15. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

So, cutting through all the bullshit, what is the yearly cost for this lot?

I see 22.5 K purchase, and $400 a month lot rent. What are the additional unspecified expenses? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Jim

16. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

You are responsible for taxes, insurance and electric. Cable if you want it.
    Mike Battista

17. Terry L A

Terry L A TS Member

0   0   0

Mike: What taxes would that be?? I am only aware of the small license plate fee on the trailer-the real estate taxes are part of the monthly rent, I believe. Let me know if I am unaware of some additional tax(es). Thanks, Terry

18. snowbird trap shooter

snowbird trap shooter TS Member

0   0   0

No taxes are added! Just a license plate sticker. You pay the rent, electric & phone. Insurance if you want it. Cable if you want it. The sticker is less than $50/year. Rents ars similar to other parks.

19. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For those of you who think $500 a month is alot of money for fees, you really need to get out more.
    Trailer parks/mobile home parks all over the country charge a monthly fee. Roadways need to be kept, utilities installed/maintained, trash collected etc. It all cost money. Hell I had a mobile home in the city in Ohio 30+ years ago, no trap range, no golf course, no swimming pool...and lot rent was $135 THEN.
    The man put the ad on to sell a RV. Not debate your opinions on facility.

Mike

20. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mikeeh, I don't think it's a debate. I think it's an honest request for all expenses associated with ownership of a site. I chose to go to the other 4 threads on Silver Dollar, and they all seem most gracious to provide that information. Your seeing mountains instead of molehills....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.