1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar Factory shell offerings

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Highrise, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highrise

Highrise TS Member

Heading down for the Southern Grand. What type of shells are available at the shell house and what are they getting for them. I was informed that they are stocking Kemen shells at $52.00 a split???? Any information on this type of shell??? At 52 it might make the most sense for guys flying in and no way to take back the hulls from AA or STS...

Thanks,

2. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

SD has most premium shells in stock. Last time I bought STS and AA were $78/flat. Kemens were $52.95/flat. Kemens are a hard hitting shell using shot with 6% antimony. They seem to kick a little more and are not the most consistant in really cold conditions. I would prefer Kemens to Gun Clubs or any of the Wally World 4-packs. Marc

3. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Why would you perfer them over the gun clubs?

4. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Kemen's are great shells

5. blazer1

blazer1 TS Member

I used Kemen to win one of the handicap events at the Dixie, 7-1/2 3drm, 1250 ft/s. Smoked the 1st 50. They now have all my shell business!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.