1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Dollar Address?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by parrothead, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrothead

parrothead Member

Could someone please post the address of the Silver Dollar? I would like to mapquest the address. I am in the Tampa area and considering a day trip next week Thanks in advance. -Dan

2. Don S

Don S Member

Check out their website.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

From Tampa I can give you clear directions to the club the way a real trapshooter would give directions. Cross the bridge into Tarpon Springs. Then find your way to Rt. 19. Turn left on 19 and then go past the third Osprey nest on the power line. Turn left, cross the next busy 4 lane road and turn right just past the strawberry stand. Soon after you see people playing golf on the right, turn left into the club. Once you turn left, you will find a maze of private roads. Just keep driving around toward the sound of guns shooting and you will find the club house. These directions will work.

Pat Ireland

4. parrothead

parrothead Member

Thanks for the information! I think I will ride over on Tuesday for a few. hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.