1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SILICONE MOLDED HEARING PROTECTION (P3AT)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIG PAPA, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

P3AT, I will be at the Silver Dollar from January 22 through Jan 30. I will bring the material with me to make some new impressions for you. Tell your buddies to hunt me up. The best way is to call me on my cell phone (937-726-5499). If I do not answer (probably on the line shooting) leave me a message. I WILL return the call. Anyone else who would like to see the product I sell, just give me a call. I will be more than glad to share information with you. Hope to see you all at the Dixie Grand.

2. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

0   0   0

Hey good luck down there Dick!

3. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Well we made to Florida. Staying at the Silver Dollar. Anyone interested in seeing the product, just give me a call on my cell phone (937-726-5499) and I will met you. Does not cost anything to look at the best molded hearing protection on the market. Thanks for looking.

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

PAT AND TOM, got the paper work yesterday in the snail mail for you new impressions. Your new products are in the mail to you. See you in a couple of weeks back in Florida. I will bring my impression material with me. So, if any of your friends want some top quality silicone hearing protection, have them get in touch with me. I will be staying at the same place at the Silver $$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.