1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SILICONE MOLDED HEARING PROTECTION IN FL ********

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I have been getting a lot of inquires and phone calls asking if I will be in Florida. I will be arriving this Friday, February 25, late in the evening. I will be staying at the Silver Dollar. You may contact me on my cell phone at 937-726-5499. If I do not answer, just leave me a message and a phone number and I will return a call just as soon as possible. Many of my previous customers have been passing on information and “selling” the products that I make to their friends and fellow shooters at their local clubs. For those of you who are not familiar with the products that we make, we make a set of impressions for you (or we can use a pair of your existing impressions), then using a surgical grade of silicone, which is very soft, yet very strong and we make the finished product. We also rework the molds and return them to you also. So, you are getting two pair of the finished product. I also am the person who makes the molds from silicone that you can wear with or without your ipod speakers. I have not found anyone else who makes a product similar to what we have to offer. As a shooter, I worked with our medical lab to design this style of hearing protection. Some folks like to listen to music all of the time while they are shooting. Then some prefer to only listen when they are shooting handicap. This product will permit you to do whatever you prefer. This finished product should last you a lifetime. If we cannot make you the best product on the market, I will give you your money back with no questions asked. Give me a call and I will be more than glad to show you the finished product and let you be the judge of whether you want to purchase or not. Feel free to ask anyone who has purchased these products previously. I am sure they will tell you they are the best they have ever used. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hope to see you on the trap field some time this year. Good Luck.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Ummm Friday is the 24th Saturday is the 25th.

Eric

3. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I got a pair of of BIG PAPA'S ear plugs two or three years ago at the Ohio State shoot. Out of a half dozen others that I have tried his is THE BEST with a very fair price.

4. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Quick Question???

How much?

Ron Burdick

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I think the date is really the 24th. Whatever day is Friday!! LOL. SPACE GUN, thanks for the kind words about the products we make and sell. I always tell folks that I do not sell them. I just make the impressions and have the finished products made. My past customers do the selling. They love them so much that they sell them to the shooting friends.

Ron, if you will send me a PM on this site WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, I will send you some pics, info and prices.

6. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Will you still be there during the Southern Grand?

Larry

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

YES AND THE FL STATE SHOOT

8. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

9. tudurgs

tudurgs Member

Do you ever get to Michigan?

Thanks, John

10. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I come to Michigan every chance I get. Although,I am having scheduling problems this year. I have plans to attend the Michigan State shoot this year. I have a lot of friends in Michigan. Also, there are NUMEROUS shooters in MI who use my products. BIG DON is one of those folks.

11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

TUDURGS, Here are the names of a few other shooters in Michigan that I know are using my products. You might know some of them. Feel free to ask any of them about the product. Doug Trierweiler, Jim Creighton, William Grill, Jerry Mathias and Bob Scheonrock.

12. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

14. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I just had Dick make me a spare set last night they are a great product.

Terry Jordan.

15. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

16. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

17. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

18. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk