1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SILICONE HEARING PROTECTION F/S FOR CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIG PAPA, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

I have been getting many request daily for information from various shooters about the products I sell. There have been various older posts with shooter input that will give you feed back from customers who have purchased my products. If you would like more information and pictures, just send me a PM on this site or email me at DICKBARHORST@YAHOO.COM. I also offer, in my opinion, the best system for listening to music before and while you are shooting. Checkout the products. All products are made from surgical grade silicone that will last a lifetime. Very flexible and strong. You cannot tear it! I can install a Hocks Noise Filter in them if you would like. If you would like some tech material on the noise filters, do a Google search on HOCKS NOISE FILTERS. They are really a neat feature. My prices are very shooter friendly for the quality of the product. You can check references of the quality and service on some older post. If you are going to ship molds to me and want the new products for Christmas, make sure I get them as soon as possible. If you see it, you will want to purchase it! Once you loose your hearing, it is gone. You cannot have it corrected. With any kind of luck there will be prior customers of mine who will give you feedback about doing business with me and the products I sell. Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone. Shoot often and well in 2011, life is to short!!

2. bambambam

bambambam Member

0   0   0

I am one of those customers.These are the best hearing protection that I have ever worn,very comfortable to wear all day.Plus Big Papa is very easy to deal with.

3. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

bambambam, have you had other molded plugs for a comparison, do they seal as good or better than other molded plugs? The reason i ask is i have 4 pr of molded plugs and none of them seal and my ears ring the next day, so i use Max 1 foam and they work good.Just wondering? Joe

4. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

0   0   0

Big Papas ear plug are great, i realy like the ones for my ipod. zimmie

5. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

0   0   0

Hey guys you can't bet Big Papa ear plugs.
    I have had a set of them for about 4 years now and I love them......... I have even shot my 50 BMG in a indoor shooting range with the plugs.

[​IMG]

6. trap7

trap7 Member

0   0   0

Dick your email does not work please post correct email. Thank you

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Trap7, I am not sure what kind of a problem you are having with my email address. The info I posted is correct. I get around 50 emails a day at that address. Are you sure you tried the correct address?

8. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

0   0   0

These earplugs are definetly the best. I own two sets one for listening to music and one regular and they are great. I have had to use the foam ones on ocassion after I have had the molded ones and it reminds me how good they are. Big Papa provides good service also, I usually can get a new set of plugs within a week.

9. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Pat, I will be at the $$$$ for the Dixie Grand. Then I must return to Ohio for about six weeks. I will be in FL for the month on March. I will be staying at the $$ during March. I am sure we can connect sometime in January. I always say "I just provide the product, my prior customers sell the product for me". Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

10. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

0   0   0

Dick, sent you an e-mail, but have not heard back. My question is: I
    have a pair of EAR Inst-mold that fit and worked real well, but held up
    less than a year (tip broke off). I glued on tip and got through the
    season. Can you use these to copy and build me your set? I live in SD
    and usually do not shoot east of MN, so would probably not get to a shoot
    where you would be at. Thanks, Gary Owen

11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

TEEDY34, I have replied to all request that I am aware of. Sometimes, for some reason this material might show up in your junk/spam folder. Please check there. I will go back through all of my request for info and see where I sent it. Let me know if you do not find it. If you make sure I have your email address I promise I will send you the info, pics and prices as soon as possible. Thanks.

12. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to get a price on your hearing protection. my email is pigcash@aol.com thanks pete

13. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

pete1955, I will send you an email shortly. Sometimes, depending on your email provider, the material I am sending you might end up in your junk/spam instead of your inbox. So, be on the lookout for it. Thanks.

14. eyegoods

eyegoods TS Member

0   0   0

15. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

Would like information on products and pricing

Thanks

Jon

16. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

material on it's way. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

17. Surfside6

Surfside6 TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

18. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Surside, I replied to your PM. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

19. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Can you send me pricing info via a PM.

20. goneracin

goneracin TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to get the info on your products as well. My ears apparently are allergic to some types of foam plugs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.