1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SILICONE HEARING PROTECT, ALSO IPOD STYLES IN FL

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIG PAPA, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

I have been getting a lot of inquires and phone calls asking when I will be back in Florida. I will be arriving this Friday, February 25, late in the evening. I will be staying at the Silver Dollar. You may contact me on my cell phone at 937-726-5499. If I do not answer, just leave me a message and a phone number and I will return a call just as soon as possible. Many of my previous customers have been passing on information and “selling” the products that I make to their friends and fellow shooters at their local clubs. For those of you who are not familiar with the products that we make, we make a set of impressions for you (or we can use a pair of your existing impressions), then using a surgical grade of silicone, which is very soft, yet very strong and we make the finished product. We also rework the molds and return them to you also. So, you are getting two pair of the finished product. I also am the person who makes the molds from silicone that you can wear with or without your ipod speakers. I have not found anyone else who makes a product similar to what we have to offer. As a shooter, I worked with our medical lab to design this style of hearing protection. Some folks like to listen to music all of the time while they are shooting. Then some prefer to only listen when they are shooting handicap. This product will permit you to do whatever you prefer. This finished product should last you a lifetime. If we cannot make you the best product on the market, I will give you your money back with no questions asked. Give me a call and I will be more than glad to show you the finished product and let you be the judge of whether you want to purchase of not. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hope to see you on the trap field some time this year. Good Luck.

2. eperry

eperry Member

0   0   0

Will you be at the Ohio State Shoot this year??

3. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

How much are your ear plugs?

Doc

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

I will be at all three shoots @ marango. Ray, if you will PM me your email address I will send you info and pics.

5. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What is the price??

Doc

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Ray, if you please send me a PM on this site with your email address, I will provide you with detailed information and pic's of the various products. Thanks.

7. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just post it and everyone will have the info...

Doc

8. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

0   1   0

Is it to high to post. Tom

9. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

The prices vary depending on the products. Without the details of what you are getting and the product you select it is hard to judge. The prices range from $75 to $100 for two pair depending styles, colors, etc. This product should last you a life time. I have only been making this style of product for 7 years and I have never had a pair tear. I guess you can pay $40.00 for one pair that will last one to two years. So, what price would you put on saving your hearing? I had 20X500 vision a few years ago. In 20 minutes and a couple of thousand $$, I now have 20X15 vision. It does not matter how much money you have, when you loose your hearing it is gone. So, most folks think the products ARE REAL CHEAP!!!!!!! I just make the product, my past customers sell them.

10. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

0   0   0

I'm hoping you'll stay at Silver Dollar thru the Southern Grand. I am planning on seeing you on 3/13 for an IPod set and a regular set as well.

Everyone I've spoken to have nothing but great things to say about you and your products.

John Semprini
    Chicago

11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

I will be here for the Southern Grand. Thanks for the positive comments. Give me a call when you get here.

12. IMAGE-RANCH

IMAGE-RANCH Member

0   0   0

13. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Image, I have responded.

14. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

0   0   0

Big Papa, I have problems with the molded ear plugs shrinking after a short time and the noise getting into my ears.

What's the history with your product?

Regards,

Joe

15. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

my product will not shrink, it will not tear, it will last a life time.

16. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

0   0   0

Will You be at the MidAmerican in Middletown. Thanks Rick

17. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Not sure at this time. Please contact me maybe a week before the shoot. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.