1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SILICONE EAR PLUGS W/NOISE FILTERS (QUICK)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIG PAPA, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

I have been getting many request daily for information from various shooters about the products I sell. There have been various older posts with shooter input that will give you feed back from customers who have purchased my products. I am going to be in Florida during the month of March at the Silver Dollar. If you would like more information and pictures, just send me a PM on this site or email me at DICKBARHORST@YAHOO.COM. I also offer, in my opinion, the best system for listening to music before and while you are shooting. Checkout the products. All products are made from surgical grade silicone that will last a lifetime. Very flexible and strong. You cannot tear it! I can install a Hocks Noise Filter in them if you would like. If you would like some tech material on the noise filters, do a Google search on HOCKS NOISE FILTERS. They are really a neat feature. My prices are very shooter friendly for the quality of the product. You can check references of the quality and service on some older post. If you are going to ship molds to me, make sure I get them before the end of this month. If you are going to be in Florida during the month of March, let me know. We can connect sometime. I will be able to show you the product. If you see it, you will want to purchase it! Once you loose your hearing, it is gone. You cannot have it corrected.

2. kd

kd TS Member

0   0   0

Dick, please send me info@pictures of your products.

thank you ken

3. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Ken, I would glad to provide you with info and pics. But, I need an email address to send the material too. Send me a PM on this site with your email address. Thanks.

4. Lefty19

Lefty19 TS Member

0   0   0

Please send me an email with your products.

Thank you,
    David

5. kd

kd TS Member

0   0   0

dick,sorry about the email . hope this does it.

thanks ken

6. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

I wear Big Papa's ear plugs, I can tell you the man stands behind his product.
    I got the wrong set on the first go, and he was calling me the day I got them to help in correcting and did correct with quick service.
    These are comfortable and again he will stand behind his product. That is service which in my opinion is hard to find these days!!!

Deb

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Ohio Gal, thanks for the comments. I always try to treat buyers the way I would like to be treated with I buy something. I know some folks, including myself, about buying from some folks on any website. You guys who gave me your email address, I will send you pics and info in just a few minutes. Thanks.

8. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

0   0   0

you have a pm

9. hopper810

hopper810 Member

0   0   0

P M Sent.

10. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

hopper810, I sent you info and pics. Let me know if you have any questions.

11. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

0   0   0

Info and pics, please.

Doyal

12. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

email with pic on its way shortly guys. thanks.

13. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Guys, just a reminder, DO NOT send me any ear molds after this Friday, Feb 19, 2010. Also, make sure you put you name, phone number and email address in the package when you send your molds to me. Anyone still needing info and pics, send me a PM on this site. PLEASE INCLUDE YOU EMAIL ADDRESS in your PM. Thanks.

14. rosko512

rosko512 TS Member

0   0   0

Please forward me information/pics on your earplugs.

Thanks,

Mike

15. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Mike, I sent info and pics last night. Hope you got the stuff. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.