1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? Silent Auction @ Grand ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I know that Karla has other things on her mind right now but was wondering if any Silent Auction Items were going to be posted, and be made available, on this site?

Ed Yanchok

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

I am unsure what items came in after Wed, so they won't be posted. Bids accepted in the events center until 5 p.m. on Sunday. Anyone who buys a ticket and attends the reception on Sunday evening, 6-7 p.m. can continue to bid.

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

That's dedication.

Rick in MT

4. Ed Y

Hopefully a sign that the Big Guy is on the mend.

Ed Yanchok

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Ed Y, are you looking for a complete list of items and or what they sell for or certain items?

6. Ed Y

I was thinking that perhaps some of us not at the Grand, might be able to somehow participate in the bidding via the net.

Rd Yanchok

7. JT 27

JT 27 Member

The HOF auction is much the same as always, except for last year. What kept you away? I shot with you in Philly before moving back to the Midwest. My 46th GAH

8. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Friends, I took on this silent auction project in hopes of helping to get a new museum building built. I never dreamed that I would be unable to follow through. Leo's stroke on Wednesday took me away to St. Louis to be with him in the hospital.
    The general bidding ends today at 5 p.m. Anyone who wishes to purchase a $10 ticket to the HOF Reception can get in a late bid tonight from 6-7 p.m. in the events center. Tickets available from the silent auction staff in the events center until 5 p.m. At 6 p.m. tickets will be $15 at the door. Food, wine, beer and live auctioning will be going on at the reception. Three guns will be on the live auction block. Your ticket will pay for your first drink, after that it is a cash bar.
    Even though I can't be there, I hope everyone else can come!
    Karla

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Ed, I never thought anyone might want to do such. At this late I am not sure we could bring it off. Should Karla take this task on next year, her and I will discuss the possibility.

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hey Ed! You might want to bid on this great little antique mini trap kit, complete with original case and shell stand/gun rack. Works perfectly.