1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sig's new 9mm Model P-938

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ernroe, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Sig

Does anyone know if Sig has released their new 9mm carry pistol,P 938, to their dealer network? Does anyone reading this post have one, if so, I would like to talk with you.

Ernie
    ernieashby@gmail.com

2. mtneer88

mtneer88 Member

Will be released in april from what I have been told.

3. fordtough

fordtough Member

im a sig dealer and the 938s that i ordered at shot show will be june-july before i see them is what they told me when i ordered them..

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

I have read good and bad about the 380 that was the start of the new 9mm. If anyone has the 380 have they worked out the bugs and are they good carry guns now?

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I used to own the 380 and as far as function it worked great for me. The only reason it went by by was the 8 lb. trigger pull. After shooting 45 acp with less than half that pull for ever, It is very hard to hit anything with an 8lb trigger, being that small. If the 9mm has the stiff trigger it will never see my hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.