1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tuscarora 99, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Hey guys I have never been to the PA State Shoot, but I am planning on attending two days this year. I was wondering how sign up goes? I would be arriving at the shoot around 11 or so on Wednesday. What steps do I have to take to register there?

2. BWPBeretta

BWPBeretta TS Member

Go out front on porch to classify, then go inside to left and squad and then do an about face, walk over to cashier and swipe card, pick options etc and pay. You are then ready to shoot. Pretty good system they have and mid week probably no line like there will be on the 13th. Good luck.

3. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Thankyou so much tom. I will be shooting Wednesday and Thursday. I would have liked to shoot Friday also but am having my graduation party that Saturday and have to finish cleaning the house. I will be sure to look you up when we are up there. Shoot well tomorrow at greencastle. Sincerely, Osker Reynolds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.