1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sig Sauer P938

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

wow The Sig Sauer P938 Is a great 9mm sub-compact handgun. Got softball size groups at 25 yards. Its like a mini 1911. The gun comes with real good set of night sights.

2. jimander

jimander TS Member

I have been checking them out too. If you don't mind, how much did you pay? Thanks, Jim

3. smsnyder

About $600, The only thing i don't like is the 8lb trigger pull. I will send it back to sig to shave some trigger weight. It shoots great even with the heavy trigger pull. Very Very nice sub-compact 1911 style 9mm gun.

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I just got one too, 9 mm para in a gun the size of a .380. I like the concept for a quite concealable weapon. A BUNCH of dry firing brought the trigger from 11 lbs & gritty down to 9 lbs & crisp, plan to take it to a good gunsmith who can get it down to maybe 4 or 5 lbs. I've had a couple of function problems with mine, in something less than 50 rounds fired since new I've had one failure to extract the empty jamming the gun and another failure to fire the loaded round (didn't even mark the primer), again jamming the gun (???I'm thinking maybe it wasn't quite in battery). I'm hoping that after I get the trigger sweetened up and then shoot it enuf' to break it in the function problems will resolve themselves as I'd like to use it for a concealed carry gun under light clothes next summer but I wouldn't bet my life on it the way it is.

John C. Saubak

5. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

I have one they are so nice I bought my son one also. Stan

6. smsnyder

I noticed lifetime warranty to orginal owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.