1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sig Auer 250

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 635 G, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Has anyone acutually seen or used this pistol? Are Sig pistols, good or above average ?

Lou

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I think they are top shelf guns in every respect, not familiar with this model though

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

This gun is completely versatile. You can change grips or calibers at will. 9mm,357 sig, 40 S&W, or 45 ACP--it looks great !!!!!

Lou

4. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

I have a P230 and it is an excellent firearm for it's purpose. Actually recommended to me by federal agents who told me the White House security guys carried them. Of course, this was a few years back and the P230 was replaced by the P232 (cosmetic changes I think). Sig Sauer's remains a well designed, well constructed handgun.

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

The Sig 250 is a great concept, but there are a few compromises since one platform can be used for a wide range of calibers. It's also a bit on the expensive side. It does fit my hand well with the proper grips. Sigs are usually a very well made firearm. I have never had one that wasn't up to my expectations, and I've had/have a good selection of them for years. They are well made and strong. I've seen them take some abuse and come back for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.