1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sierra Valley PITA shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 7771, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7771

7771 Active Member

Did anyone go to the Sierra Valley PITA Shoot????

2. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

I attended the match yesterday. The weather was excellent and so was the turnout, more than fifty shooters were there. The match was very well ran, and was a pleasure to participate in.

They have a nice club, with good equipment. All the folks that were running the match, and the ladies who fixed lunch did a great job. I would recommend attending their matches in the future.

Vern

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

I've heard very good things about this club.

Did you go up I80 and turn off at Castle Peak or another route? I need to figure out how to get there without it taking 4 hours or more.

4. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

I went west to Reno on I-80 and then went north from Reno on US 395, then turned west on California Hwy 70 at Hallejah Junction.

5. 7771

7771 Active Member

TTT

6. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Thanks for the directions Steve, but I need directions coming up from the Coon Creek area rather than from Reno. I think taking 70 would be way out of the way, so it looks like we may have to go 80 to 89 towards Portola.

Hope to see you at a shoot(Reno/Carson City/Fallon wherever)soon!

7. Ral

Ral TS Member

coming up i80 turn north on 89 at truckee, 89 north to a-23 north to hwy 70 turn right two miles to a-24 right 3.4 miles to club. thanks to all who came and made it a great day for our club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.