1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sidney Shooting Park Dec 12 Meat Shoot!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Remingggton, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Come on out and enjoy Western Nebraska Hospitality and blue sky targets.

We have a new 72 foot trailer for a clubhouse with great HEAT!!! come on out and have a few giggles, and bust a few targets. Shoot as much or as little as you would like.

Dec 12th 10 am to 4 pm. We'll shoot it all. Wobble, Trap, 5 stand, wobble doubles. come on out and play.

Randy Moeller

2. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

3. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Come on out.. It is sure to be a good time!!!
    Randy

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

What a coincidence seeing this thread this morning.

I just got off the phone with the gentleman, a member on one of my sponsored traps teams here in Rapid City, who donated the 5-6 Hubble Sports Lights to your club. These were picked up by my friend Dave in Crawford. Have you guys had a chance to get them mounted and turned on yet? I have the remaining 6th ballast unit that I failed to load on Dave's pickup and will have that get to you.

My friend just called on another matter, but we concluded that this spring we need to load one of our Suburbans with our team and make the drive down to Sidney for an evening of shooting fun and to see how these Metal Hallide lights are working out for your club.

Give me a call sometime so we can learn when a good time would be to make the trip.

Whiz White (605) 341-4412 - shop

5. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Thanks Whiz for the note and the conversation. Thanks also for helping us make Sidney Shooting Park a better place for folks to come and flail. I have updated my email on file also. Thanks for the gentle reminder.

Randy

6. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

7. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.