1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sidney NE Trap shoot Sunday August 14

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Remingggton, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Program attached for Sunday.. Please join us for great targets and great western Panhanldle Hospitality.

2. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

I was able to attend this shoot and am please to say that I had a great time.

The trap fields are excellent and the trap houses and machines are in perfect shape. The score keepers are some of the very best I've ever shot with. I didn't even notice that they were there, that's how good of a job they did.

The club house is a work in progress but the staff sure made me feel welcomed. Everyone, shooters and staff, were real nice and I am glad that my schedule allowed me to get this shoot in. Beleieve it or not it was a little windy but in Colorado/Wyoming/Nebraska where isn't it windy? Still, some good scores were posted.

If I didn't have previous engagements I would be attending Sidney's end of the month two day shoot.

This club is on my list of nice places to shoot and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to be treated well and get some good targets.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

3. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

I also had the chance to shoot in Sidney on Sunday, everything was just as Alex says, Excellent !!! (although I did have to shoot with Alex...)

Thanks for the Wonderful hospitality

Dennis Whitlock (Kansas City Mo)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.