1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Side rib for MT6 unsingle

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bigd62, Jul 15, 2013.

1. bigd62

bigd62 Member

0   0   0

I have a nice older MT6 combo set with a unsingle barrel and I am looking for a side rib that mounts to the barrel with two allen screws. The rib is about 12" long and about a half inch thick at the thickest part. It basically is just to fill up the space between the barrel and forearm. Sent an email to the perazzi web sight and they no longer have these parts. It looks like it is made out of some kind of hard plastic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Dan

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dan, looks like Bakelite or somethin similar. Why not take it apart and epoxy it together, you should be able to make the repair invisible..

How have you been shooting? See you at the Grand?? Joe O.

3. bigd62

bigd62 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for responding. I have been shooting pretty good still getting use to the gun. I have done just that but was wondering if there was anyway to replace them. Thinking about having them made out of aluminum or steel that way I know they would last. I really do like the way the gun shoots and the release trigger is the smoothest I've ever shot. Hopefully I will see you at the grand.