1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

side kick tube inserts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GSBT100.100 ST, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSBT100.100 ST

GSBT100.100 ST TS Member

I HAVE THEM FOR MY BROWNING XS PRO COMP THEY WORK GOOD I GOT THE 28 AND THE 20 GAUGE

2. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I have the Briley side kicks for my 12 ga and love them. They are dirty, but I can shoot the few shoots I need to in Skeet to compete in 20 ga when I have to. A LOT cheaper than picking up a 20 ga gun. I understand from many shooters that they don't work as well when you go down to 28 or 410. Do you like your 12 ga and want to shoot the same gun for 20 ga? For the price, I'd do it again. I've seen them on EBay and you might put out a feeler here to see if anyone has a set they want to sell or trade. Email if you want to ask any questions. Remove the xxx xxx

3. GSBT100.100 ST

GSBT100.100 ST TS Member

THEY ARE 7 INCHES LONG THE TOOLS COMES WITH THEM TO PUT THEM IN AND TO TAKE THEM OUT. MY GUN HAS CHOKES SO I CAN PUT IN WHAT I WANT

4. GBR

GBR Member

Have you looked at Chamber Mates from Seminole Gun Works? I have been using them for over two years. They work great and have ejectors buit in. They are small, about 3.5 inches. Check them out on the net. GBR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.