1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sick and tired come on man

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Not1/2Bad, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not1/2Bad

Not1/2Bad Member

I am sick of a lot. Why do politicians cherry pick the constitution. Cruel and unusual punishment means that rapists, murderers and molesters who don't have the best health care known to mankind, to include open heart surgery, hip and knee replacements, every cancer treatment available etc. If this is not made readily available are in violation of the constitution. However when it comes to the second amendment our politicians want to take take take from law abiding citizens. Maybe the social security system that our politicians are in charge of should give the heroin addicts, alcoholics, injured gang bangers, and the mentally ill money each month to, in hopes live off, don't laugh your politicians already do. So just food for thought, i am sick of a lot

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

I'm right there with ya...
    I am so danged tired of our country going down the crapper while the slugs in DC refuse to do anything to curtail the spending, and continue to take from American's. Oh hell, let's send more arms to those who want to destroy us, give billions to the same and ignore our vets.
    You elected maggots in DC should be real proud of yourselves....

3. OldBT

OldBT Member

Maggots? You have a lot higher opinion of them than I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.