1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SIAI Gun Insurance

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slick50, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slick50

slick50 Member

Just got my SIAI Gun Insurance renewal. I see they are changing insurance companies to THE Insurance Company out of New Orleans. Does anyone have any red flags or experience good or bad with this Insurance company??? Bill

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

T.H.E. Ins is based in Florida.A- Best's rating.They've been in the specialty insurance market for several years.

3. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I had just about decided on the company Sportsmans Agency from Florida. If there has been a change I would really like to hear the details. There are many people on this forum who speak highly of them and it could take a little time to find out what is going on if there has been a change????????????

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Call brother Hollis and get the skinny. He runs a reputable company, I have had insurance with him since he started the company. No issues.

They have paid off on lost and stolen guns that they could have wiggled out of, this says a lot for SIAI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

siai gun insurance