1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

showcase for our sport?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GEORGE JACOBSON, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GEORGE JACOBSON

GEORGE JACOBSON TS Member

l
    ooking at mpls st paul sport show ad made me wonder if?
    a. we should have a booth and or aindoor trap simulator such as advertised in trap and field set up for people to try.sell a simulator or two young people love video games.top shooters could man the booth sell their cds on instruction give clinics. we have a great group of kids on mn high schools in our state already. they could talk to their friends yo go and try it at sport shows.ata should jump on wagon to use it at sport shows anywhere.we should be proud of the people who donate their time and $ to coach and promote the high school teams. thank you! george jacobson 36 year life member

2. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Years ago Metro gun club had a booth at the sports show.

3. bubbasdad92

bubbasdad92 Member

I went with a group of H.S. students to the 2009 FFA National Convention in Indianapolis and Nick Aycock and someone else were there with a trap simulator booth. The kids I was with did a lot of "shooting". I thought it was a great idea for the ATA to be there.

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Local sports shows are an excellent place to concentrate promotional efforts to folks who already have some interest in the shooting sports. Good conventioneering can be a very powerful tool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.