1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

show me gunstocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nutty1, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

i'm trying to get a hold of donny gemes @ show me gunstocks warsaw mo any info would be greatly appreciated thanks steve

2. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Steve: Donny Gemes made a custom stock for me years ago when he was manager of Fajan. As of two years ago, his number in Warsaw was 660 438-4568. He does great stock work but you've got to be firm with him when he fits you are he will have your point of impact at 50-50. He's big on the pattern hitting the bulls-eye on a patterning board from 30 feet out. If it goes 70-30 he wants to sand it down.

3. maudie

maudie TS Member

Here's the contact information. In my opinion, Show Me does the best stock work for the money of anyone in the country. Jeff Voiles.

Route 3 South Wanta Linga Warsaw, MO 65355 Phone: 660-438-4568 Fax: 660-438-4569

4. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

thanks guys i called long distance info and that's the # they gave me but no answer and no message mchine i'll keep trying now that i know i have the right # steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

donny gemes mo

show me gunstocks

show me gunstocks home page

showme gunstocks