1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shovel Handle for P/W reloader

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mkr, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkr

mkr TS Member

0   0   0

There was a man that use to make an after market shovel handle for the
    Ponsness/Warren reloaders. I think his name is Don Brown. Is he still around.
    Mike

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I called Don last week and he is fine . Super good guy if you need his number PM me .

3. mkr

mkr TS Member

0   0   0

New Handle in on order, Thanks for the help
    Mike

4. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

Hey ALF-99, I'd be interested in one of those, too. My tennis elbow is screaming out for one! Can you send his number or email to me as well?

Thanks!

Kiv

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Kiv PM sent

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Once you get a shovel handle for your loader (MEC, PW, or Spolar) you will wonder why you too so long to order one!

7. psfive

psfive Member

0   0   0

Best money I ever spent, the shovel handle I got from Don for my MEC.

8. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Does he make them for Pacific 366?
    If so please PM me contact info because between my daughter and I that poor machine is really getting a workout.
    Thanks;
    dju

9. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

Hey I would love to get the # as well,if you would please send me the info.GAZ

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

dju PM sent

11. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Don made the original and several have copied his idea. One guy actually bought two of Don's handles and posted them in his advertising picture, then sold copies.

12. JTEA

JTEA Member

0   0   0

Side note on handles; I have made my own shovel handles for PW's and a HP366. I have found that grip (cut to length) from a golf club putter works great - slid over the handle rod. It may seem odd, but the ones with a flat side work very well. They rotate and the thumb lays along the flat. Very comfortable. Go to a golf store and get a grip that feels good for just a few bucks. I use a Crown Jumbo with the thicker side of the taper to the right. I used the rod on the loader and bolted on my fabricated piece. I will post a photo if anyone is interested.

JT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.