1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Should've went to the Grand

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Should

Dow down over 600 points today. I guess that's what we get for not cashing out last week and taking the money shooting. I could of really had a good time with that money that has disappeared the last few days. I bet the boys at Sparta are sitting outside their campers drinking a few cold ones and telling a few stories. Dam I envy em.

I guess the moral is taking the money and going shooting is always the best option.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Got out 2 months ago....Waiting for a floor to buy back....

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Where have you been....

"Sell in May and walk away"

Curt

4. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

Create a situation where the currency is losing its buying power faster and faster,people will spend it off just to get rid of it in time.
    Something to spur consumer confidence?

the government [allegedly] wants savers.
    the economy demands spenders.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had to move some money, so I moved it from the bank to a Car Dealer and bought a new Dodge Challenger ... The deal was to good to pass up and I figure in the mean time I got something new to play with ... Now, I need to rent a place to park it ... Man, is my wife going to be surprised ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Wish I had that kind of problem, if you still need to move more I'll try to help out. (grin) Ross Puls

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Several people lost big during the Clinton years and never gained it back...same old, same old. One distant relative (now on physical disablity) claims to have lost three hundred thousand in retirement money in the stock market. That would have been a lot of shooting.

Then again, look what we've lost in home values....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.