1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Should Waterhouselake change his medicines?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boneman, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boneman

boneman TS Member

Just wondering if anyone else on this site thinks that Waterhouselake should increase his medications? Thanks for your time Larry

2. boneman

boneman TS Member

Now see waterhouse isn't this a lot better then hi-jacking someone elses thread? By the way how did you get your whole family together for the banjo pickin? As it turns out your just a troll. Do you even trapshoot? I think your an anti gunner you're probably a member of the rainbow coalation.

3. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

boneman

with a handle like yours I wouldn't be accusing the lake of anything Rainbowish.

LOL

Sorry, I just couldn't help it.

4. boneman

boneman TS Member

Admiral Art I got the nickname from being in Orthopaedics for the past 37 years. But your right it is ironic and it gave me a good laugh. Thanks Larry

5. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

boneman

Got an Appt. w/ one of you next Friday. Took a hard fall and hurt my knee last week. The ER Doc told me to see a "boneman."

6. boneman

boneman TS Member

That is way to funny not you falling and hurting yourself but the ER doc telling you to see a boneman. Hope you get fixed up without to much more discomfort then you've already had and I hope it doesn't slow you down shooting trap at all. Good luck! Larry

7. chessney

chessney TS Member

Boneman: I thought your handle was your (xxx) screen name..Ziggy

8. boneman

boneman TS Member

Ziggy it was when I was younger but there was more money to be made in medicine so I changed careers. Thanks Larry

9. boneman

boneman TS Member

did you shut in a door or window what ever you did it hurt. Just make sure you do what your suppose to as those or any hand injury can be a bear to rehab. Ortho injuries heal in accordance to your age and health but they all take about a year before they are feeling like normal. Good luck and sorry you even needed a boneman. Larry

10. boneman

boneman TS Member

yes your fingers and your feet are 2 things not to mess around with. What I mean by the year is they will hurt and bug you but you'll be able to do what you need to do (within reason MIA) and then about a year from when you had them fixed you'll wake up and you won't notice them like you had been. Hope you get to do all the shooting and outdoor work you want but try not to mess up the fine job someone did fixing you. Larry

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What? *MORE* LSD?!?!?!?!

12. boneman

boneman TS Member

Waterhose on LSD just plain normal Watertap is scarey enough. Thanks Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.